PC Web - Chrome or general browser:
Mac Web - Safari
- Select Safari from the Apple/System bar at the top of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Preferences.
- Select the Security icon/tab at the top of the window.
- Close the dialog box to save your changes.
- Finally, refresh your browser.
Android - Google Chrome:
iOS - Safari :
- Select the Settings application/icon on the iPhone home screen.
- Select Safari on the following screen.
- Select Advanced, located near the bottom of the following screen.
You may also try to clean your cache on your browser. After you clean the cache, close the whole browser and log in to the page.
Please let us know if this issue still happened after you did the above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.