Tipping is a way for posters to show appreciation and reward GoGetters for great service on Helper jobs.
Here's how it works:
- After a Helper job is completed, Posters have the option to add a tip to the total job fee.
- The tip will be added to your current payment statement.
- The amount of the tip is decided by the Poster, and it's not mandatory.
Tips to get a tip:
- Practice the 3Ps: Be Punctual, Polite, and Professional during the job to ensure a tip-worthy performance.
- Go the extra mile to leave a positive impression on the poster. Click here to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I know if a poster has left a tip?
- You'll receive a notification when you've received a tip for a job, which will also be reflected on your payment statement.
2. Will I get charged commission on my tips?
- No, you get to keep 100% of the tips you receive.
3. How much tip can I receive?
- Poster can decide to tip either RM1, RM3, RM5, or RM10 for each Helper job completed.
4. Is it for Helper jobs only?
- Yes, currently the tipping feature is only available for Helper jobs.