This is the amount that a GoGetter has to pay to the company.
Articles in this section
- When can I pay my outstanding balance?
- Can I pay any amount of the outstanding balance I want?
- Why am I unable to claim "Poster fee" jobs above RM25?
- What can I do if I want to be eligible to claim any job I want?
- Why am I unable to find and claim jobs?
- Will my GoGet earnings be subjected to income tax?
- What do the start and end dates in the statement mean?
- What does "no current balance" mean?
- What does "outstanding balance" mean?
- What is "payment by admin"?
Why do I have to pay a few percentage of my earnings to GoGet? Correct me if I'm wrong ya' but in order for me to become a GoGetter..I have to first..let say..to buy goods to client..use my own money for the customers goods,petrol and toll whereby they will reimbursed back the total cost after I completed the task.On my part on the other hand,I have to then pass a bit of my total task earning(15% to be exact) to you guys as commission.Why is that so? And di mana untungnya for me if the client pays ngam ngam to me for the goods,petrol and toll.Hope you can clarify.
Totally what I was thinking! Thanks Rashid for pointing it out.. Hope admin can reply to this.
Please sign in to leave a comment.