Outstanding balance means all charges that you have incurred but this does not necessarily mean they are due.
Articles in this section
- When can I pay my outstanding balance?
- Can I pay any amount of the outstanding balance I want?
- Why am I unable to claim "Poster fee" jobs above RM25?
- What can I do if I want to be eligible to claim any job I want?
- Why am I unable to find and claim jobs?
- Will my GoGet earnings be subjected to income tax?
- What do the start and end dates in the statement mean?
- What does "no current balance" mean?
- What does "outstanding balance" mean?
- What is "payment by admin"?
Please sign in to leave a comment.