If the GoGet app crashes while you are trying to pay, you will be able to enter the app again and it will show you the same bill and will not double charge you. If you clicked "Pay" and the app crashes/ battery dies/ close the app, it will register as not paid if the transaction did not go through and you can check this by going to "Account", and click on "Payment" and view "Current". However, if the transaction did go through, your GoGet app will also be updated and it will not ask for payment again.
Articles in this section
- I did not receive my payment from GoGet Admin, what should I do?
- What happens if the GoGet app crashes, I close the app or my battery dies in middle of payment?
- I have paid but the GoGet app still says I have not paid. What should I do?
- How do I submit a payment issue?
- What if I was wrongly charged?
- How can I know what I am charged for?
Please sign in to leave a comment.