What are the terms and conditions of the incentive program?
- There are now four (4) different incentive levels - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum.
- Every GoGetter starts at the Bronze Level (total earnings below RM160 in last 7 days). There is no bonus for this level.
- When GoGetter earns between RM160 to RM279 in the last 7 days, the GoGetter is now at the Silver Level. New jobs claimed while the GoGetter is at the Silver Level will have a 1% bonus.
- When GoGetter earns between RM280 to RM559 in the last 7 days, the GoGetter is now at the Gold Level. New jobs claimed while the GoGetter is at the Gold Level will have a 2% bonus.
- When GoGetter earns RM560 and more in the last 7 days, the GoGetter is now at the Platinum Level. New jobs claimed while the GoGetter is at the Platinum Level will have a 5% bonus.
- This bonuses (1%, 2%, 5%) are earned separately for each job and cannot be added up.
- GoGetter will be sent an in app notification when you are about to be downgraded to another level.
- GoGetter has to complete the job to count towards the different target levels. The job can’t be incomplete or cancelled.
- Any sort of misinformation provided, abuse or misuse of the platform will be deemed unacceptable and action will be taken against the GoGetter.
- If you are unsure about any of the conditions of the incentives, it is your responsibility to contact GoGet to obtain advice.
- Upon any dispute on the incentive plan between GoGet and GoGetter, after investigation, GoGet has the final decision on whether the GoGetter qualifies for the incentive.
- Jobs the GoGetter carried out must always be on the GoGet platform during time of completion.
- GoGetter’s must be able to provide evidence to support their job being on the system and being done through receipts/ screenshots/ stamps/ photos.
- GoGet reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.