Your phone is probably still having some battery while you're reading this article, hopefully, the following tips help you.
- If your phone battery is below 20%, make sure you write down the details of your delivery on a piece of paper so you still have the important details to carry out the delivery.
- Inform your Poster and the receiver your battery is low, so they understand if they try to call you, you might be unresponsive or late to respond as your phone is out of battery. When you arrive the delivery location and need to call the receiver, try to ask the receptionist, guard or anyone help to see whether can they let you make a phone call or guide you to the right building/house/unit to complete the delivery.
- You can log in to your GoGetter account on another device to access the job details. Download the GoGetter app here:
How can I access my job when my device is not functioning?
Log in to your GoGetter account on another device to access the job details.
Click on “My Jobs”. You will be able to access your current jobs.
Click on the specific “In progress” job and you can access the Poster’s and receiver’s contact details. You can also message the Poster here to inform about the delay/issue.
Extra tips for you!
- Always make sure your phone battery is in suitable level before you accept any job.
- It is highly recommended for all GoGetters to have a power bank, car charger (only applicable to car GoGetter),and power plug with you at all time. You may bring along spare phone batteries or a spare phone (if applicable) as a backup.
Please sign in to leave a comment.