This is a serious violation. We believe GoGetters are reliable and of top quality in our community.
If you claim a job, you are responsible for completing it.
GoGet will send job reminders to you via:-
1. Email & Push notification - 1 hour before the job start time
2. Push notification - 45 minutes before the job start time (if you did not see the first reminder: sent 1 hour before the job)
You will be removed from a GoGet job if the App did not detect any user activity up to 15 minutes before (dispatch jobs) or up to 30 minutes before (helper jobs) the required job start time.
User activity means accessing the GoGetter App for any of the followings:-
- Find jobs
- My Jobs
- Clicking on push notification sent by the GoGetter app
- You must click on the push notification to confirm that you are going to start the job. Otherwise, you will automatically be removed from the job.
- You will potentially be issued a "No Show" strike because you did not check the GoGetter app up to 15 minutes before the required job start time (dispatch jobs) or 30 minutes before the required job start time (helper jobs) (subject to the result of an investigation by GoGet).
- You must do the following before you start the job:
- Read the notes
- Call the Poster to confirm
- Be on time. “It’s better to be 5 minutes early than a minute too late!”
This automated removal from GoGet job is applicable for all dispatch jobs and helper jobs.
What if a poster mistakenly put a.m. instead of p.m. and a GoGetter claim the job without noticing it?
They then confirm with each other the time as p.m. without the poster changing it and proceed.
Would that be okay?
Hi, as best practices, it is always advisable to request Poster to edit the job details accordingly so that accurate information regarding the job is available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.