What is a Helper Job Bonus?
Complete 1 Helper job to receive a 3% bonus.
Why do Helper Jobs?
- Meet new people in the community
- Try a different job everyday & learn new skills
- Get a special bonus
- Get paid higher than minimum wage
What is a Helper Job?
- Helper jobs are jobs that are NOT pick up and delivery, buying food/items and delivery.
- Helper jobs usually have only one task (Task A).
- Some Helper jobs may have more than one task. For example:
- Flyering job: Some flyering jobs will have Task A which states the pick-up location, and flyering locations as the following tasks.
- Bank-in cheque job: Some bank-in cheque jobs will have Task A which states the pick-up location of the cheque and bank locations as the following tasks.
- Other jobs that require multiple shifts which are shown as different tasks, such as promoter, event helper, floor staff, manning booth, picking and packing, and other part-time helper jobs.
How will I know if a Helper job is eligible for Helper 3% Bonus?
Look for the green Helper 3% Bonus tag (see image below). Helper jobs that are eligible for the 3% bonus will have this tag at the top of the job.
Examples on how 3% Helper Bonus works:
- You claimed Job 1 which has 1 Helper shift. 3% Helper Bonus will be added into your payment statement once you complete the job.
- Total 3% Helper Bonus = RM40*3% = RM1.20
- You claimed Job 2 which has a total of 3 shifts. 3% Helper Bonus will be added into your payment statement once you complete all 3 shifts.
- Total 3% Helper Bonus = RM180*3% = RM5.40
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will I receive my 3% bonus?
- This bonus will be added to your latest GoGetter payment statement after you completed the Helper job. This will be shown in your GoGetter statement as "Helper Bonus".
- This will be paid out on a weekly payment cycle if GoGet owes you more than RM10. Read more about the GoGet payment cycle here
- Yes! This Helper bonus is a program to allow you to earn 3% more for Helper jobs if you meet the criteria. Other GoGetter incentives and bonuses (e.g. Loyalty Bonus, Elite GoGetter incentive, GoGetter Incentive Program) and their Terms & Conditions remain unchanged.
Helper Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- Other GoGetter incentives and bonuses (e.g. Loyalty Bonus, Elite GoGetter incentive, GoGetter Incentive Program) and their Terms & conditions remain unchanged.
- This Helper Bonus is only applicable for GoGetters who completed all shifts for the Helper job claimed.
- This Helper Bonus is calculated based on the job completion time. The job has to be completed in order to be eligible for the Helper bonus.
- Any sort of misinformation provided, abuse, or misuse of the platform will be deemed unacceptable and action will be taken against the GoGetter.
- If you are unsure about any of the conditions of the Helper bonus, it is your responsibility to contact GoGet to obtain advice.
- Upon any dispute on the bonus plan between GoGet and GoGetter, after investigation, GoGet has the final decision on whether GoGetter qualifies for the bonus.
- Jobs the GoGetter carried out must always be on the GoGet platform during the time of completion.
- GoGetter must be able to provide evidence to support the job being on the system and being done through screenshots/ photos etc.
- GoGet reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time at its absolute discretion.