What is a Helper Job Bonus?
Complete 1 Helper job to receive a 8% bonus.
Why do Helper Jobs?
- Meet new people in the community
- Try a different job everyday & learn new skills
- Get a special bonus
- Get paid higher than minimum wage
- Guaranteed earnings via Admin Fee
- Work towards becoming an Elite Helper GoGetter & enjoy special benefits
What is a Helper Job?
- Helper jobs are jobs that are NOT pick up and delivery, buying food/items and delivery.
- Helper jobs usually have only one task (Task A).
- Some Helper jobs may have more than one task. For example:
- Flyering job: Some flyering jobs will have Task A which states the pick-up location, and flyering locations as the following tasks.
- Bank-in cheque job: Some bank-in cheque jobs will have Task A which states the pick-up location of the cheque and bank locations as the following tasks.
- Other jobs that require multiple shifts which are shown as different tasks, such as promoter, event helper, floor staff, manning booth, picking and packing, and other part-time helper jobs.
What are Helper shifts?
When claiming a Helper job, you will be able to view the total shift(s) that you are required to work. Refer to image examples below:-
This is an example of a single shift Helper job.
This is an example of a Helper job with 3 shifts.
How will I know if a Helper job is eligible for Helper 8% Bonus?
Look for the green Helper 8% Bonus tag (see image below). Helper jobs that are eligible for the 8% bonus will have this tag at the top of the job.
Examples on how 8% Helper Bonus works:
- You claimed Job 1 which has 1 Helper shift. 8% Helper Bonus will be added into your payment statement once you complete the job.
- Total 8% Helper Bonus = RM40*8% = RM3.20
- You claimed Job 2 which has a total of 3 shifts. 8% Helper Bonus will be added into your payment statement once you complete all 3 shifts.
- Total 8% Helper Bonus = RM180*8% = RM14.40
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will I receive my 8% bonus?
- This bonus will be added to your latest GoGetter payment statement after you completed the Helper job. This will be shown in your GoGetter statement as "Helper Bonus".
- This will be paid out on a weekly payment cycle if GoGet owes you more than RM10. Read more about the GoGet payment cycle here.
2. I have completed 4 Helper jobs this week. Will I get an 8% Helper Bonus for all 4 jobs?
- Yes! You will get an 8% Helper Bonus for all 4 Helper jobs you have completed.
3. Am I still eligible to receive other incentives and bonus (e.g. Loyalty Bonus, Elite GoGetter incentive, GoGetter Incentive Program)?
- Yes! This Helper bonus is a program to allow you to earn 8% more for Helper jobs if you meet the criteria. Other GoGetter incentives and bonuses (e.g. Loyalty Bonus, Elite GoGetter incentive, GoGetter Incentive Program) and their Terms & Conditions remain unchanged.
Helper Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- Other GoGetter incentives and bonuses (e.g. Loyalty Bonus, Elite GoGetter incentive, GoGetter Incentive Program) and their Terms & conditions remain unchanged.
- This Helper Bonus is only applicable for GoGetters who completed all shifts for the Helper job claimed.
- This Helper Bonus is calculated based on the job completion time. The job has to be completed in order to be eligible for the Helper bonus.
- GoGetter must never receive a rating of 3 stars or lower for jobs completed during the bonus period. If the GoGetter has received any complaints, strikes, or reports that go against our standard quality of GoGetters, GoGet reserves the right to not provide the bonus.
- Any sort of misinformation provided, abuse, or misuse of the platform will be deemed unacceptable and action will be taken against the GoGetter.
- If you are unsure about any of the conditions of the Helper bonus, it is your responsibility to contact GoGet to obtain advice.
- Upon any dispute on the bonus plan between GoGet and GoGetter, after investigation, GoGet has the final decision on whether GoGetter qualifies for the bonus.
- Jobs the GoGetter carried out must always be on the GoGet platform during the time of completion.
- GoGetter must be able to provide evidence to support the job being on the system and being done through screenshots/ photos etc.
- GoGet reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time at its absolute discretion.
Please sign in to leave a comment.