- It's simple, just look out for jobs with the green dollar sign over the job card. Refer to the image for example!
- You will also see the green dollar sign once you click on the job card.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get the Ramadan Peak Hour Boost?
- The Job Fee shown to you already includes the Ramadan Peak Hour Boost, up to 20% higher than normal rates.
2. Will GoGet commission still be charged for jobs with Ramadan Peak Hour Boost?
- Yes, 20% commission will still be charged upon claiming the job.
3. Will I actually earn more if there is 20% Ramadan Peak Hour Boost but GoGet still charges me 20% commission?
- Yes! With a higher job fee, your take home earnings after commission will be higher too. Check out these examples below :-
|Example||Job Start Time||KM||Job Fee||Net Earnings after 20% commission|
|1||12PM (Non Peak)||10||RM12||RM9.60|
|2||5PM (Peak Hour)||10||RM14||RM11.20|
*All images & examples are for illustration purposes only*
Terms & Conditions
- GoGetter must complete jobs based on the requirement. Not allowed to change job details.
- If you are unsure about any of the conditions of the program, it is your responsibility to contact GoGet to obtain advice.
- Jobs the GoGetter carried out must always be on the GoGet platform during the time of completion. The job can’t be in progress or cancelled.
- If the GoGetter has received any complaints, strikes, or reports that go against our standard quality of GoGetters during the course of this campaign, GoGet reserves the right to not provide the bonuses.
- Upon any dispute on the bonus program between GoGet and GoGetter, after investigation, GoGet has the final decision on whether GoGetter qualifies for the bonus.
- Any sort of misinformation provided, abuse or misuse of the platform will be deemed unacceptable and action will be taken against the GoGetter.
- GoGet reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.