In an effort to provide guidance and clarity to both our Posters/Merchants and GoGetters, GoGet will be introducing a new Return and Re-delivery Policy effective 5th May 2022 to help those who rely on our platform to earn and be compensated fairly.
As GoGet streamlines our processes, we encourage everyone to adhere to the new policy to be compensated accordingly.
- In an event of a failed delivery scenario, GoGetters are expected to call both poster/merchant and/or receiver in order to receive further instructions such as to wait for an alternative receiver in the location or to return the item to pick up or re-deliver to a new address.
- Kindly advise the GoGetter if there is any request to change of address after job picked-up or if goods/item/parcel are to be returned/re-delivered.
- If the new address is less than 5km away (or the same area) from the affected task, GoGetter will proceed with the changes.
- If the new address is more than 5km away (or not in the same area) from the affected task, or Poster/Merchant request to return, then GoGetter will return the goods/item/parcel back to pick up or send it to the new address depending which is nearer.
- If GoGetter has attempted to re-deliver and the goods/item/parcel still failed to be delivered and required to be returned. Poster/Merchant will be charged for each attempt up to RM24.00 ((RM12.00 or GoGet Fee) x 2 attempts).
- If there is no confirmation within 15 minutes, GoGetters are advised to return to pick up.
- Poster/Merchant will be charged a flat rate of RM12.00 or the originally posted fee for any attempt (whichever is lower).
- GoGetters are expected to return/re-deliver the goods/item/parcel on the same day. Posters/Merchants are to inform a window period for the GoGetters to return to pick-up.
- If the pick-up location is closed by the time the fail delivery scenario occurs, kindly request to re-deliver to another location instead.
- If posters/merchants are unable to receive the goods/item/parcel on the same day, kindly inform the GoGetter via in-app chat. GoGet and GoGetters will not be responsible for any damages if kept overnight.
Perishable goods policy:
If the goods/item/parcel is perishable, GoGetters are expected to communicate with the Poster and the receiver for further next step. Kindly call and respond in-app as proof to the GoGetter to receive confirmation within 15 minutes for the next steps. If there is no response, it is subject to the GoGetter to dispose of the goods/item/parcel. Only if the goods/item/parcel is requested to be returned to the pick up location, GoGetters will follow clauses 2 and 3 above. However, GoGet and GoGetters are not responsible for the condition of the products.
Please sign in to leave a comment.