GoGetter Standard Operating Procedure for Helper Jobs
- By claiming the job, GoGetter agrees to follow all job requirements from claiming the job until completion:-
- Be responsive to questions the poster might have prior to approval.
- Complete the job within the date and time specified;
- Reading the job details carefully, including any special requirements specified by the Poster in the “Additional Notes” but limited to the scope of helper job only.
- Changes to the job requirements made by the Poster must be done via the App (through the edit function) or in-app messages. GoGetter is required to follow the job requirements once mutual agreement has been reached with the Poster prior to the change. Any changes not documented in the App are deemed invalid and not within GoGet’s purview.
- GoGetter is advised to know exactly what the scope of the job before proceeding.
- Ask what are the house-rules are and obey them as each job posting may differ.
- Clarify who is the PIC to meet and speak to on the day of the job.
- Option to cancel/leave a job is for absolute emergency purposes only. Disciplinary action will be taken against GoGetter if the cancellation reason is found to be untrue or invalid. However, if the job description is not as posted or the job feels unsafe to continue work or it is impossible to be completed (e.g. there is nobody to pass the flyers/download the app at that location), do report the job and provide evidence*.
- GoGetter may choose to cancel/leave the job if not agreeable to any changes to the job requirements requested by the Poster prior to starting the job. Do report the job and provide evidence*.
- If the poster cancels the job last minute (less than 24 hours to start) after GoGetter has claimed the job, the poster may be subjected to a penalty to compensate the GoGetters for their time.
- If the poster requests GoGetter to leave earlier due to the task has been completed, the poster is required to pay GoGetter the full amount for the fees contracted with GoGetter when the job was claimed
- If the GoGetter would like to leave earlier due to unforeseen circumstances, the GoGetter must communicate this to the poster and will be paid for the shift/hours worked.
- If GoGetter has been removed from a job due to “No Show Eject”, GoGetter will be subjected to demerit points under GoGet’s Demerit Points System. Please ensure to click “Start Job” when you are heading to the job location, so Poster knows that you are on the way!
- If the poster is unresponsive and or has yet to approve the job, the GoGetter is advised to cancel the job an hour before job starts with the reason "Poster is not responding to calls and messages".
- GoGetter is subjected to a last-minute cancellation demerit if GoGetter cancels the job last minute (less than 24 hours to start).
*evidence includes in-app messages, screenshots of all conversation, pictures at the locations and job details to report the job to admin
During a GoGet job
- GoGetter will be paid according to the time spent on the job regardless of the KPI set by the poster. As long as the job has been completed to the best of the GoGetter's abilities (excluding misconduct reasons such as GoGetter discipline and work ethics issues).
- Update the GoGetter App upon completion of each shift in order to notify Poster about the status of the job. To update each shift as started when GoGetter is on the way or have arrived at the job.
- Ensure job details and instructions has been given by the Poster and/or Supervisor. Stay contactable and be responsive to Poster and/or Supervisor’s calls and messages.
- If the job takes too long and GoGetter is still unable to complete the task set out by the Poster, the GoGetter will still be paid for the time spent. However, if there is communication and payment discussion made between the poster and the GoGetter for an overtime, to tip the GoGetter for the overtime. If the GoGetter would like to leave, the GoGetter may do so after the job end time after informing the Poster and/or Supervisor.
- The Poster and/or Supervisor is expected to provide supervision to the GoGetter throughout the job duration. If the Poster and/or Supervisor chooses to allow the GoGetter to have autonomy in the task, it will be entirely the responsibility of the Poster and/or Supervisor. The GoGetter should have proof of such message in-app or in any other conversations.
- GoGetter is expected to fully attend the time stated in the app before leaving/completing the job. If there is any emergencies, to communicate such arrangement with the poster to receive approval. If any failure to fully attend to the shift time as stated, it will be considered as a cancellation, not a completion.
- GoGetter to take initiative and communicate with the poster and/or supervisor before leaving and if there is any additional task required.
- GoGetter to ensure the job was done in a tidily manner as possible, if the job description includes cleaning or if the Poster have cleaners after the job is completed.
- All items borrowed/used during the duration of the job is expected to be returned to the Poster unless stated otherwise.
- To ensure the job was done at the best behaviour. If there is any issues with the Poster and/or Supervisor or the GoGetter, to report the job for rude attitude/behaviours.
- Payment for Helper jobs will be made in Admin Fee and GoGetter will be paid according to GoGet’s regular payment cycle.
All jobs are subjected to the Demerit Points System or being banned from GoGet if there is any misbehaviour/misconduct.
1. What do I do if I am unable to proceed with a multi-shift Helper job but I have already completed at least 1 of the shift?
- Inform Poster via call and message.
- Report the job (and select ‘Others’) and provide the reason for being unable to proceed with the job. Must provide Admin with photo/screenshot as proof via “My Tickets” in the GoGetter app.
- Respond to further enquiries from Admin to assist in investigation. If no discrepancy noted, GoGetter will be paid for any task/shift completed.
- You may be subjected to demerit points and penalty charges if you submit a false cancellation reason.
2. What do I do if I saw a dispatch job being posted as a Helper job?
- You may claim the job and report the job under the reason "Job is not suitable"
- For more information on not suitable jobs, kindly refer to this link.