We understand issues can happen during a job and you may be required to travel further.
Our community has ways to ensure that we support you in genuine issues or disputes and we can help you seek for compensation if you have any of the following Issues:
Poster changed the pick up/shop location
When GoGetter reached the pick up location: Compensation is based on
distance from the first location to the new location
GoGetter went to alternative location to buy the item - “Let GoGetter Decide”
(Buy & Send Job only)
Total compensation = original GoGet fee + RM9.60
*Maximum re-attempt is capped at 1 additional new location.
Poster changed the drop off location
When the GoGetter is on the way to drop off: Compensation based on distance from pick up location to the new location if the total distance from pick up to the new location is further. If it is shorter, no compensation.
When the GoGetter reached the drop off: Compensation based on distance from the original drop off location to the new drop off location.
3. I need to make a return trip
- When the GoGetter is on the way to drop off but Poster requested to return item back to pick up: 50% of original fee + extra distance from GoGetter current location back to pick up location
- When the GoGetter reached drop off but Poster requested to return item back to pick up: 100% of original fee + extra distance travelled from the original drop off location back to pick up location.
4. I need to make a redelivery
When the GoGetter is unable to deliver due to recipient is not around and had to return to the location to deliver again at another time. A flat rate of RM4 is provided for each attempt.
* The compensation does not include distance travelled for the redelivery
5. Helper job: Poster requested to work for extra hours when job has started: Compensation to adjust based on amount offered by Poster in hourly rate. This is an extra amount paid on top of the original GoGet fee.
Note: No compensation is given when the GoGetter is on the way to pick up and the pick up has changed. The poster should be requested to update the location in the app and the new job fee will be updated automatically.
How do I know if I qualify for compensation?
GoGetter must ask Poster to edit the job in the app so that the job fee is adjusted based on the system. If the poster does not edit in the app, spell out the full address or time change in the app and which address is changed.
If there is no documentation (black and white) and acknowledgment by both parties of the changes, compensation will be void.
- If the compensation policy is followed as per our community standards: https://gogetmy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036608813-Compensation-Policy-for-GoGetters
What is the compensation rate?
The compensation rate of RM4 for the first 1-5km and RM0.8/km for bike and RM0.88/km for car for additional km is applicable for extra distance traveled due to changes in location. The compensation amount is added to the job earnings. The revised compensation rate will be effective from 23th November 2023 onwards.
If changes lead to the job becoming shorter in distance, there will be no compensation for GoGetter. If GoGetter is not agreeable to the changes, GoGetter can choose to cancel the job. Please refer to "I was on the job already and job is now cancelled" to seek for compensation on cancellations.
For multiple location jobs, mark location with changes as “Unable to deliver”. GoGet fee remain unchanged. Compensation based on distance from each the location which is unable to be delivered with changes back to pick up/ new location based on this link.*
*Compensation is capped at RM5 for any attempt to re-deliver or return to sender only for Lazada Delivery Jobs.