Familiarise yourself with preventive actions to help contain the spread of respiratory diseases, as advised by the WHO.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use
an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Image source: https://www.pantai.com.my/Coronavirus
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Discard tissue immediately into a closed bin.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Hygiene tips while on GoGet jobs:-
Please sign in to leave a comment.