Contactless Delivery is the act of actively taking measures to limit close body contact to third-party individuals.
Contactless delivery guideline for 'Dispatch' and 'Buy & Send' jobs:-
Note: If there is no alternative receiver, kindly reach out to the Poster for next steps.
Pick up from restaurants/cafe in malls/building:-
1. If possible, avoid lifts and use the escalator instead.
2. If you absolutely need to take the lift, ensure the lift is not crowded and sanitize your hands after pressing the buttons. Practice social distancing!
Delivery to quarantine locations/hospitals:-
1. Seek advice for local authorities & ensure you perform contactless deliveries.
2 Ensure you adhere to the delivery SOP at your delivery location.
Example of Contactless Delivery / Pick Up to practice Social Distancing:-
Kindly be aware and observe SOP's from Posters to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in Malaysia!
Photo Credits: Tan Yi Ming (Cake Tella)
For Helper jobs:-
- Limit your distance at least (2 metres) from individuals with symptoms. Avoid any body contact e.g. shaking hands.
- If you have gotten in touch with anyone with symptoms, please make sure you sanitize or wash your hand.
- Rest assured, GoGet has taken these measures to make the community/ jobs safer
- We are collecting information from our community members and will be sharing information to keep the community safe.
- We will share updates frequently and seek cooperation from the community to avoid visiting locations with cases.
- We are asking all our users to kindly refer to our new SOPS on how jobs should take place.
- Please check with the Poster if the job requires you to work remotely or at a physical location.
- As you perform the job, please report to the Poster or supervisor immediately if you’re not well.
tq for the tips
Alright I'm understand thanks GoGet for remind me
Please sign in to leave a comment.