1) Can GoGet go to Pos Laju and pick up or deliver my parcel?
Yes, GoGetters can easily do that for you. The price is calculated based on the distance, time and effort of GoGetters. Learn how to create a simply pick-up and drop-off task here.
2) Can GoGetters do grocery shopping for me?
Yes they can! Simply list out on the GoGet app what you need from the supermarket or convenient store. You can even state the brand and quantity of the items you need. Hire shopping experts here : https://app.goget.my/food_shopping
How much will it cost? The charges on GoGet are based on the distance, time and effort of GoGetters. You can easily find out the price before confirming your GoGet job here.
3) Can GoGet still deliver cakes for me?
Yes! Just because we're observing MCO does not mean we should stop eating cake and celebrating birthdays! Have cake picked up and delivered straight to your doorstep!
*GoGet tip: Practice contactless deliveries and request your GoGetters to leave items on a designated chair or small table to minimise human contact!
4) How do I pay the GoGetter?
Pay via four options:
- Purchase GoGet Credits: Enjoy cashless experience! Fast and easy. Purchase can only be made on our website, after purchase you can use it directly from your GoGet app. Click here to find out more. (Highly recommended to reduce the spread of the virus)
- Cash on Delivery: You may pay the GoGetter cash directly when the job is completed .
- GoGet Pay: Use online payment method for your food and shopping jobs! It is a secured and safe payment protected by GoGet. You will make payment to GoGet, and we will disburse the payment to the GoGetter on our side.
- Manual bank-in: This is the least recommend payment method. However if you are not meeting the GoGetter at either the pick up or drop off point, kindly mention in the notes that you will pay the GoGetter via online bank in method. Payment for GoGetter via online bank in or other transfers, must be done upon delivery. The GoGetters have the rights to cancel and refuse completion of the job if payment is not done upon delivery or job completion.
If your job involved purchasing goods, paying for something upfront on your behalf, you may pay the GoGetter following one of the above methods. GoGetter's will first use their own money to purchase the item, and you may reimburse them upon delivery.
5) When should I pay the GoGetter?
You should pay the GoGetters upon delivery as they have the right to cancel and refuse completion of the job if payment is not made upon delivery.