Watch the replay here:-
Alternatively, here's a quick summary of the Online Event :-
General safety tips ✅
- Find out more about SKSPS scheme & it's benefits here.
- Find out more about how you can stay protected for as low as RM1.00/day with Senang Insurance here.
- Click here for Emergency contact template.
Stay alert, stay safe ✅
- Refer here for full list of illegal jobs on GoGet & how you can flag these jobs to keep the community safe.
Safety tips for GoGet Jobs ✅
- Click here for best practices to keep yourself safe as a GoGetter.
Safety tips for payment ✅
How you are protected as a part-timer (Adecco) ✅
How Adecco goes the extra mile to keep you safe ✅
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the procedure if I got into an accident while on a GoGet Job?
- First, stay calm & don't panic!
- If you are not severely injured but you cannot proceed with the job e.g vehicle cannot function, slight injury, inform the Poster immediately and call the Emergency Helpline in the GoGetter App for assistance (Account > Help & Support > In an emergency)
- If you are injured & need to claim insurance, always remember to keep the receipt & police report with you as these documents are required to submit claims to the insurance provider.
2. What type of part-time online jobs are available now?
- Translator, Digital Marketing, IT
- Some working opportunities provide "Work from home" options during COVID-19 pandemic
3. How do I protect myself during the GoGet job if the task involves ad-hoc tasks that is beyond the agreed job scope?
- When the Poster keys in the job requirement, GoGet does ask for as much information possible e.g dress code, age group, gender, expected skills to ensure the job is posted as clearly as possible for the GoGetter.
- You are highly encouraged to communicate and find out all the job details before starting the job. Leave no question unanswered!
- If the job requires ad-hoc tasks, you have the option to continue and proceed with the job if you are agreeable with the changes. Request the Poster to edit the job details to reflect the new job scope/changes. However, if you are not agreeable with the changes, you have the right to cancel the job.
4. I'm a fresh grad. Can I still get a job in Malaysia in this economy?
- Yes, we encourage fresh grads to join Adecco! We do have clients who are only looking for fresh grads to take up certain job positions, as fresh grads are known to be easier to adapt to working environments.