Stay flexible with your hiring, the GoGet way. With GoGet Recruit, you can now hire to fill vacancies for longer term over a month or longer!
Hire for a variety of non-executive roles on GoGet Recruit ranging from the departments of Logistics, Sales/Marketing, Admin and Operations. Head on to app.goget.my for more info.
How it works
Businesses post their job vacancy on GoGet Recruit and the job is shown to 40,000+ targeted and active workers. You can contact the interested applicants directly via the GoGet app.
Type of jobs you can hire under GoGet Recruit
- Admin Staff
- Catering Helper
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Event Staff
- Floor Staff
- Florist Assistant
- General Labour
- Kitchen Helper
- Retail Staff
- Sales Admin
- Waiter or Server
- Warehouse Worker
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started with GoGet Recruit?All you have to do is fill in your job requirements in less than 3 minutes. Enjoy 50% off your first job posting. Kindly ensure you have sufficient GoGet Credits to post your job vacancy on GoGet Recruit. You can top up GoGet Credits via bank transfer.
What are the durations of hiring available on GoGet Recruit?
Flexible hiring with GoGet Recruit. You can hire experienced workers for part time, contract, and full time to fill your vacancy according to your needs.
How long would my job listing last on GoGet Recruit?Your job listing will stay on GoGet Recruit for 30 days from the day it is being posted. You can extend the same job listing by reposting the job with new charges.
What do I need to post a job?
Posting your job vacancy on GoGet Recruit is easy and fast, there isn’t any company verification needed prior to posting a job.
- Can I edit the job listing after it's posted and live?
Yes you can still edit the job listing.
- What is the coverage area for GoGet Recruit?
GoGet Recruit is available in all states in Malaysia.
- What happens if I don't get any applicants after 30 days?
In the event that there are fewer than 10 applicants applying for your job after 30 days, GoGet will automatically extend your job ad on GoGet Recruit for an additional 15 days at no extra cost.
Tips to ensure you get the right applicant profiles:
- Get your GoGet profile verified: You’ll be asked for basic information about you and your company to help applicants apply with confidence.
- A job description: A detailed job description on the responsibilities and day-to-day tasks will increase your chances of attracting more applicants.
- Worker profile requirement: List down your ideal applicants’ experience, certificates and language fluency as detailed as possible to get the right hire.
Community Principles on posting GoGet Recruit jobs:
- One job post per job vacancy: This will help to ensure quality job posting and potential applicants will know exactly what job scope they are applying for.
Please note: Our Community Managers will take down posts if the content does not follow community principles and/or has any sort of misinformation provided. Abuse or misuse of the platform will be deemed unacceptable and action will be taken against the job poster. Upon any dispute between GoGet and users, after investigation, GoGet has the final decision on whether the user has misused the platform.