What we do not advocate and support:
- Dishonesty. We will suspend any user in the community who fails to honor their promise. Posters who fail to pay GoGetters and GoGetters who steal and cheat will be removed instantly
- Impoliteness and vulgarity. We do not tolerate swear words and verbal abuse in the community.
- Harmful acts. Our community must promote safety and any harmful acts done onto or by users within the community will result in removal from the community.
- Mediocrity. GoGetters epitomise excellence and strive to do their best for their community; at no times do we advocate sub-par service. GoGetters always strive to IMPRESS!
It is the responsibility of everyone in the community to uphold these community principles.
If you experience any violation of the community principles, please report the job through our “Report” button. Team GoGet will take immediate action and suspend any user that does not uphold these community principles.
We practice a ZERO tolerance on any of the following:
- Refusing to pay
- Impolite/ inappropriate actions
- Vulgar word use (swear words)
- Physical abuse
- Use of personal data of Job Poster/ GoGetter (e.g. contact number/ address) for purposes other than those directly related to the job being claimed by yourself on the GoGet platform.
(e.g. sharing other GoGetters personal contact number with Posters / requesting for other GoGetters information from Posters)
- Outsourcing GoGet job to another person OR completing a job that is being outsourced to you
- Taking a job off the GoGet platform by offering your services directly
- Subsequently cancelling a completed GoGet job via the App
- Any complaints / reports in your first 3 jobs as a GoGetter
- Accumulate 3 active strikes at one given time, for the second time
- Receive 3 no show offences as a GoGetter
- Any illegal activities
ZERO tolerance is when GoGet team will immediately remove the user from the community. This is to ensure our community stays safe and secure.
Please sign in to leave a comment.