*Bulk Orders are available in Klang Valley, Penang and Johor Bahru.
GoGet introduces all new pricing tiers for Bulk Order. Enjoy flat rates from both 'Central' and 'Outskirt' pick up locations
To learn more on your pick up locations, click here and scroll down to Bulk Order pricing.
|PRICING (per drop off)
|Outskirt Klang Valley/ Penang/ JB
|Number of drop offs
|More than 150
|81 to 150
|61 to 80
|41 to 60
|31 to 40
|21 to 30
|11 to 20
|5 to 10
|Minimum 5 drop offs and above for fixed rates*
|Additional RM5/RM8 for return trip (Central and more than 21 drops off only)
Bulk Order details:
- Minimum 5 dispatch per order is required for flat rate fee.
- Pick up and Delivery will be carried out on a single day.
- Locations must be within Klang Valley (within blue polygon line as per the map).
- * For bulk order that is within 5 - 10 stops, it is quotation based. Depending on the delivery location, the price per stop could ranges between RM7-RM20. However in the event where the delivery is wide spread across Klang Valley and far from the pick up point, the quoted amount varies and it could go either higher or lower than the estimated value in the above table.
- Bulk order must be uploaded and successfully posted at least 1 hour before pick up. However, if your dispatch is to be started next day between 9am to 11am, you are required to upload the bulk order by 11pm a day before.
- Delivery information includes: Receiver name, number, address, item description, item quantity, and any additional remarks.
- Item specifications:
- Only for items that can be fit into sedan or bikes.
- Item must be suitable for 4-hour delivery condition.
- Car: Max 50cm x 35cm x 40cm per item, max 25kg per stop, total max weight 100kg.
- Bike: Max 11cm x 10cm x 11cm per item, max 4kg per stop, total max weight 12kg.
- If the item is bigger than the size listed above, merchant are required to create a single delivery under On-demand or Scheduled Delivery.
- If the item is above 15kg, merchant is required to provide assistance to loading the items for a single GoGetter (E.g. provide trolley, or loading area)
- GoGetters are require to keep a clear view to the rear by not packing above the line of the window of their car. Vehicle capacity:
- Car: Max 150cm x 50cm x 50cm, total 100kg weight
- Bike: Max 33cm x 32cm x 33cm, total 10kg weight
- Delivery will be done within a minimum of 4-hour time slot from pick up.
- Available pick up and delivery time slots are :
- Pick up 9am to 1am, delivery 10am to 5pm.
- Pick up 9am to 11am, delivery 11am to 3pm
- Pick up 10am to 12pm, delivery 12pm to 4pm
- Pick up 11am to 1pm, delivery 1pm to 5pm
- Pick up 12pm to 2pm, delivery 2pm to 6pm
- Pick up 2pm to 4pm, delivery 4pm to 8pm
Bulk Order Flat Rate:
- Flat rate is based on the dispatch locations provided.
Bulk Order Return Trip:
- GoGetter can deliver the item to your receiver, and carry out a return trip for your bulk order.
- This option is only available for multiple drop offs and if you have more than 20 stops with pick up location in the central region.
- GoGetter will return item(s) by 6pm same day for delivery done before 4pm. For deliveries after 4pm, return will be 10am - 12pm next day.
- Rate and charges: RM8 additional charges per stop for car delivery, RM5 additional charges per stop for bike delivery.
How it works:
- Key in your pick up point, and we will show you the different rate card based on central or outskirts.
- If you have less than 10 orders, GoGet system will route it and quote a flat rate within RM7-20 based on the distance. *Note: If dispatch locations are very scattered, the flat rate may be higher than RM20
- The system will notify you if there is any invalid information or out of coverage delivery.
- If receiver is not around, GoGetter will wait for 15 minutes and move to next delivery and send back to business or as per agreed arrangement.
- Return due to failed delivery has additional charges.
- After a bulk order is submitted, you are unable to edit the delivery details.
- You are allowed to cancel a delivery submitted in the bulk order at least 48 hours in advanced of the pick up time. Delivery fee for this stop will be refunded accordingly.
- If a delivery is cancelled within 48 hours or after the pick up time, delivery fee for the cancelled stop will not be refunded.
- You are required to report a job if you need to cancel the delivery.
What is required to use Bulk Order?
- Merchant must have a GoGet Business Account before proceeding with bulk order.
- Merchant are required to have sufficient credit balance before proceeding with the bulk order. For estimation of credit requirement, we recommend the following:
- 20 deliveries: Minimum RM300 credit.
- 21 to 39 deliveries: Minimum RM500 credit
- 40 to 99 deliveries: Minimum RM1000 credit
- 100 to 199 deliveries: Minimum RM2000 credit
Terms and conditions:
- Availability of match rate is limited subject to weather conditions. No guarantee provided during heavy downpour and thunderstorm. Traffic congestion and natural phenomenon such as heavy downpour and thunderstorm might cause delay in delivery.
- You must ensure that at the time of pick-up, adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to the goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Eternal Meteor Sdn Bhd (GoGet) does not hold any responsibility for any damages on the items for delivery that is scheduled to be carried out between 5pm to 8am due to the absence of operational support from Poster, no location to return the item, provision of invalid addresses and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Bulk orders are available daily, expect National Public Holidays and Kuala Lumpur Holidays.
- Please note this feature is currently in Beta stage and we appreciate any feedback to further provide a better experience and service to you. Kindly feel free to send in your feedback to email@example.com
Please see attachments for CSV template and CSV sample data.