Before I start on the job :
As a GoGetter, be sure to always reconfirm the job before you start the job. Once the Poster has approved you as the chosen GoGetter, we recommend the GoGetter to send a message and reconfirm the job before starting. If the poster is not responsive, do not carry out the job yet. Give the poster a call if messaging does not work and if the poster is not responsive within 15 minutes, feel free to cancel the job.
If the poster is not picking up your call or not answering your call, please try the following:
1. Message in GoGet app: Some poster are away from phone, but they can see your message on their desktop
2. SMS: Indicate who are you, Poster do not answer phone from unknown number. Let them you're their GoGetter for their current job.
3. What's app: Alternate way to reach out a Poster, SMS is still a better option because some of them might not have data.
Note: For a job that you have claimed in advance, we recommend that you reconfirm the job with the Poster again at least 3 hours in advance.
After I start on the job:
As a GoGetter, you are required to make confirmation with Posters before you start a job. This only applies if you have already collected the goods from the pickup location and are unable to cancel the job in the App.
As a GoGetter,
- Always keep the Poster updated on the job status and your progress, such as your estimated time of arrival.
- Be alert, responsive and aim to reply the Poster's messages within 10 minutes.
- Do not leave goods unattended unless you are told to do so by the Poster or Recipient.
- Always take photos of the items before delivery and after delivery to protect yourself.
- Always keep all evidence of you contacting and waiting for respond from the Poster and Receiver (e.g. screenshots of messages, call logs)
- Take precautions to ensure that the item is safely delivered under the same condition as at pick up. You will be charged monetary penalty if goods are damaged due to carelessness during the delivery.
- You have to contact Poster & Recipient immediately at the drop-off location by calling them at least 2 times each, sending text messages and in-app messages.
- You have to wait for a minimum of 15 minutes at the location. You must stay contactable and be responsive to the Poster’s calls and messages during that period. Do not proceed to another job before the 15 minute grace period ends.
- If there is still no response from both the Poster and Recipient after 15 minutes, immediately flag the issue and report the job to GoGet via the App to alert GoGet Admin.
- You may proceed with your upcoming jobs after 15 minutes but you are required to update the Poster on your journey and wait for further instructions from the Poster (This is because sometimes your return time is after office hours).
- Only under Admin/ Recipient/ Poster’s instructions, you are allowed to take further action or send the goods back to the pickup location(if required). If food items are involved, the food belongs to the GoGetter 2 hours after the delivery time. It is the GoGetter’s decision to either dispose or consume the food.
- If instructions given by Poster/ Recipient is to hand over the items to an alternative receiver, you may do so.
Please take note of the following information of the alternative recipient:
- Contact number
- Take a photo of the goods upon delivering
- Relationship (e.g. guard, receptionist, relative)
Always ensure that the Recipient & Poster are well informed about the item’s whereabout.
7. Poster will be charged for the return trip and you will be compensated accordingly.