If a Poster enjoyed your service in the previous job, they might want you to do jobs for them repeatedly in the future. Posters can now add you as his/her Favourite GoGetter - it's like adding a friend on Facebook. After that, He/she will be able to request you to do jobs directly instead.
It will look like the following in "Find Jobs":
For such jobs, only you can view and claim the job. If you do not claim the job within 10 minutes, the job will be available for other GoGetters to see in their "Find Jobs" page.
Now you can build stability and security with GoGet and be a Favourite GoGetter.
How does "Favourite GoGetter" work ?
1. First, you have to accept the Poster's request to be added into their "Favourite GoGetter" list. You can decline the Poster's request if you do not wish to be added into their "Favourite GoGetter" list.
2. There are two ways to accept your Poster's request to be added into their "Favourite GoGetter" list.
- You can accept the request directly from the in app notification
- Go to Account > My Posters > Request > Accept
- To manage your list of Favourite GoGetter request which you have accepted. Go to Account > My Posters > List. If you no longer want to allow Posters to request you to do jobs directly. You can remove them from your list.
📢 GoGetter Tip:
Continue to be a great GoGetter, take initiative and you may become a Favourite GoGetter to your Posters!
We believe this feature will be useful to build your own portfolio on GoGet, network and truly grow as a GoGetter.
Also check out:
Accepting A Favourite GoGetter Request