If you are having issues with a job, kindly report the job to us by taking the following steps.
You are allowed to report the job at any stage of the job.
When should you "Report" a job?
You should Report the job if you face issues e.g extended working hours, poster cancelled last minute, travel extra distance, changes in job scope etc.
- Select “My Jobs”.
- Select “History” or "Current".
- Click on the job you would like to report.
- Press “Report” (see photo above) to report the person or the incident. Our GoGet.my support team will take necessary actions to ensure our GoGet community stays safe, secure and reliable.
Tips and tricks you should know when reporting a job:
How does it work? Step-by-step
Have an issue with a job? Click on the 'Report' button on the top right-hand corner.
Select the correct report reason according to the issue you are facing. For certain report reasons, you will be prompted to select the specific task you are facing issues with.
Select the task that you are facing issues with. You can only select one task to report at a time. If you are facing issues with multiple tasks on the job, please resubmit another report.
You have successfully selected the task that you want to report!
If you have other comments/issues, you may write in the open field text box. If not, click on the 'Report' button and your report will be sent to GoGet Admin!
Once a report is submitted, please check 'My Tickets' via Help & Support for GoGet Admin's responses. You may include further supporting evidence, such as screenshots of messages, call logs as a response.
Why are there so many steps to report a job?
By adhering to these step-by-step processes when reporting a job, GoGet admin will have all the necessary information regarding the issue(s) you have faced on the job. This can then...
- Reduce back and forth email between you and GoGet admin;
- Allow GoGet admin to attend to your report faster as we have more information upfront about the issue you are facing;
- Help GoGet admin to process your compensation in a more timely manner.
Kindly note that your job reports will be processed and responded to within 2 working days*
For issues that require compensation, you will be compensated according to GoGet’s Compensation Policy at GoGet. Find out more here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.