Once you have key in all the details and press "DONE", your job request is submitted to our system. To find out more about your job request status, please click on "My Job".
Below is the details explanation of each stage:
1. Open/Looking for GoGetter: Our system had accepted your request and still looking for a GoGetter for you. You may consider increasing your GoGet fee to get a quick response from GoGetter.
2. Accepted/Waiting for job to start: Your job has been accepted by a GoGetter! You can contact GoGetter in your GoGet app.
3. Claimed: You have set the "I would like to approve or reject the GoGetter profile before he/she starts the job." and GoGetter is waiting for your approval.
4. In progress: The GoGetter is carrying out your task for you! Keep in touch with the GoGetter to get the status update.
5. Completed: The GoGetter has completed your job, please rate and review the GoGetter.
6. Cancelled: The job you have posted has been cancelled by you or cancelled by the GoGetter after the job has been started.
7. Expired: The job you have posted was not accepted by any GoGetters and it has past the delivery time. If you wish to have the job done, please post a new job.
In addition, you may come across this status known as [closed]. This means the job is completed and you rated and reviewed the job.
Please sign in to leave a comment.