At GoGet, your experience is our top priority and it is our mission to provide a safe platform to allow Poster to outsource their jobs seamlessly. As a community, teamwork is also essential to ensure everyone has a better job experience. Please refer to the guideline below:
- When you’re posting a job, ensure all pick up and drop off details are filled in,e.g. unit number, company name, floor number, receiver name, receiver phone number and full address.
- Avoid vague and incomplete addresses such as addresses that does not include clear building name or street address, e.g. Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur. Always provide additional details regarding the address under “Location details”.
If GoGetter has to travel extra distance due to wrong address provided or change in address by recipient, GoGetter has the right to request for compensation. For more information regarding compensation policy, please refer here.
- Select the correct vehicle that is suitable for your item type, e.g. select car for fragile items such as cakes and desserts. You are responsible to select the right vehicle for your job, this will affect your eligibility for damaged goods claim, for more info please refer here.
- Ensure your items are packaged according to GoGet packaging guidelines (e.g cupcakes must be held in cupcake holders; drinks must be put inside a cup tray/ holder). For more information on packaging guidelines, please refer here.
- Select the suitable delivery type for your items,e.g Select Express or Standard delivery for perishable items that need to be delivered immediately after pick up, select Same day delivery for non-urgent delivery.
- If there are multiple drop offs, fill in the item id in "Reference".
- Ensure items are labelled clearly and you may include in Notes which item for which location. (e.g Item id:12345 is for Location B, Item id 6789 is for Location C) Refer image below for example of Notes.
- Include other SOPs such as instructions to GoGetters should they face any issues at the drop off location,e.g. what should GoGetter do if receiver no respond, where to return the item to. Refer image below for example of notes.
Please feel free to copy and paste the below template to include in your job Notes. You can then save it as your template when posting the job. Please refer to this link on how to save a job template.
Please deliver according to the below:
- Location B - Order ID 12345
- Location C - Order ID 23456
- Location D - Order ID 45678
If the recipient is not contactable, call twice and wait for 10 minutes, if no response from the recipient, please contact 012-xxxxxxxxx for further instructions or return the item to pick up location.
9. For other non-dispatch jobs, such as Part-Timer, Personal Helper, include detailed tasks and every steps involved, e.g. GoGetter are required to bring their own tools to assemble the furnitures, GoGetters need to use their own laptop for this data entry job.
10. Once a GoGetter accepts your job, be alert and responsive to messages or calls from GoGetters.
When jobs are in progress
1. Ensure your items are ready as per the collection time to reduce any delay during pick up. We provide 15 minutes grace period from pick up time and if there is any additional waiting time, GoGetter has the right to seek for compensation. Please refer this article for more information.
2. Be alert and responsive to messages or calls from GoGetters in case they face any issues during the delivery.
3. You may also refer this article for some frequently asked questions during a delivery.
4. If you face any issues with your job or GoGetter, please report the job to us immediately. You may refer to this article on how to report job issues.
5. Job payments are upon job completion, e.g job fees are paid when delivery is completed. Poster is required to reimburse the item cost when the job is completed because GoGetters are trained to use their own money to purchase the item.
IMPORTANT information regarding jobs that involved payment, e.g Purchases, payment for stamping fees and courier fees:
1. For dispatch jobs, GoGetters are not allowed to make payment on Posters' behalf for an item or for a service (e.g. to pay for stamping fee). Please post a shopping job if GoGetter is required to pay for the items.
2. For shopping jobs, cost of goods is limited to up to the value of RM1,000. Please refer here for more information.
3. Payment is to be made timely upon handing over of purchased items. Do not make payment before the item is purchased.
Please sign in to leave a comment.