Klik link ini untuk versi Bahasa Melayu.
No one likes being cancelled on. We take job cancellations by GoGetters and Posters very seriously as it impacts trust among the community in the platform.
What is Completion Rate and how is it calculated?
GoGetter Completion Rate = total number of jobs completed divided by the number of jobs claimed by a GoGetter.
Note: Only your past 100 jobs contribute toward your Completion Rate. Your Completion Rate is updated whenever you complete or cancel a job.
Why is it important to maintain a high Completion Rate?
Your Completion Rate reflects your reliability as a GoGetter.
Effective 23/01/2024, your Completion Rate affects your eligibility for GoGetter Incentives program.
Having a high Completion Rate will give Posters more confidence to engage your services.
Soon to come, higher paying jobs will be available for GoGetters with high Completion Rates.
Do Poster Job cancellations affect my Completion Rate?
No, Poster job cancellations do not affect your Completion Rate. Your Completion Rate is solely based on your activity (completing or cancelling a gig job)
*Please note that if a GoGetter cannot proceed with a job, it is the GoGetters’ responsibility to cancel the job. Requesting Posters to cancel the job will result in a “No Show” Violation with 5 Demerit Points and RM15 Penalty.
When is my Completion Rate affected?
Completing jobs increases your Completion Rate ; while cancelling jobs decreases it.
Your Completion Rate will decrease when you cancel jobs under certain circumstances, specifically when cancellations are deemed unreasonable.
No appeals will be accepted for a decrease in your Completion Rate.
When is my Completion Rate not affected
Some example cancellation scenarios that will not affect your Completion Rate:
- Dispatch jobs
- Delay more than 15 mins at the pick up location due to item not ready
- Poster changed the job details e.g location, time after you claimed the job
- Vehicle breakdown (Proof is required )
- Helper jobs
- Posters rejects you to do the job after you have claimed it.
- Poster not responding to calls and messages (Proof is required)
- You are sick and unable to work (Proof is required)
*All cancellations are investigated by the Support team. Your cooperation is required and failure to do so results in further actions taken according to GoGet’s Standard Procedures for Quality Management.
How do I increase my Completion Rate?
- Only claim jobs you can confidently complete. Cancelling a job negatively affects the community.
- Prioritise reliability to build a positive reputation among the GoGet community.