1. What is the compensation policy for API jobs? (i.e, damaged goods,delays,return trip)
- Click here for information on the claims procedure
- Click here for more information on the compensation policy.
- Click here for GoGet's standard packaging guideline.
2. Can I offer extra tips to the GoGetter after my job has been posted via API?
No, you're not able to do this after the job has been posted.
3. How do I edit an API job after it has been posted?
- Go to your GoGet dashboard and go to the specific job and click edit.
4. Will I get notified if the job has expired or no rider is allocated?
There will be no notification. However, the status of the job will turn to 'expire.'
When you check for the status update for a job, you will be able to see the status of the job.
5. Will I be notified if the rider has picked up the item?
Click here to find out more when a delivery job is in progress.
6. What happens if the rider has to return back the item?
Click here to find out more on issue resolution for a GoGet job
7. Can I post a job to favourite GoGetters?
- This is currently not available for API jobs. However, we are working on enabling this feature for API jobs as well in the near future. We will keep you updated.