While you are delivering happiness in the community, please take note of important information below:-
Articles in this section
- Return / Re-delivery Policy for GoGetters
- Why am I seeing different jobs compared to other GoGetters?
- Tips for IKEA Food Jobs
- Tips to know for peak season!
- Important Information for cake delivery jobs
- Best practices for Helper jobs on GoGet! (For GoGetter)
- How do I prepare for a GoGet dispatch job as a GoGetter?
This notification disturb me when I want to accept job..
I think this doesn't apply for all vehicle type, specially bikes. Certain cakes which are soft, ice cream based and icing aren't suitable for bikes with road conditions we have. So posters should refrain from using bike couriers for delicate cakes. The end result might be devastating and shouldn't fault the rider entirely.
Please sign in to leave a comment.